Number needed: 1
- Teaching English Language Arts to Chinese high school students
- Able to teach English literature and Honor English
- Assigning appropriate homework and correcting homework on time.
- Developing and using suitable supplementary materials as necessary.
- Using audio/video materials in classes as necessary.
- Supervising students and monitoring student's learning progress.
- Adjusting and differentiating instruction to meet the learning needs of students.
- Preparing and marking examinations.
- Participating in related teaching activities organized by CHEER and WLSA.
Full-Time, with full-time employment
- Native Speaker
- Minimum two-years experience teaching English Language Arts or Literature to high school students
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree
- TESOL, CELTA, or TEFL certificate with practicum or teaching license / certifications
- Dedication to student; Centered learning and growth; Enthusiasm and interest in developing as a teacher
- Ability to work well on a team with others
- Ability to differentiate implementation of curriculum